Updated: May 11, 2019
I like to use whatever veggies are in season. Suggestions:
Asparagus; Yellow Squash; Zucchini; Red Pepper; Yellow Pepper; Potatoes;
Sweet Potatoes; Brussels Sprouts; Mushrooms; Broccoli; Cauliflower; Cabbage; Carrots;
Eggplant, Onion, Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes, etc.
Preheat oven to 425
1. Chop vegetables to bite size
2. Put all in large bowl and drizzle with Olive Oil
3. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and any other seasoning you like
4. Pour on flat sheet - line with parchment paper
5. Cook for 30-35 min - stir 1/2 way through
6, Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice (1 lemon) over veggies
As you can see this can be done with any combination of veggies & seasonings you like. Enjoy!