Garlic Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes are an easy to make side dish that cooks in the oven right alongside your favorite dinners!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 6 servings
Author Julie Espy https://www.pinterest.com/breadboozebacon/
2 pounds small red potatoes rinsed & cut into bite-sized pieces
3 tablespoons olive oil
5 cloves garlic minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
1 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat.
5. Sprinkle the oregano, basil, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan over the potatoes. 6. Toss until evenly coated.
7. Pour the potatoes onto your prepared baking sheet. Be sure to get all the cheese and seasonings out of the bowl too.
8. Spread the potatoes into an even layer on the sheet.
9. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and fork tender.
10. Carefully remove from the oven and use a spatula to loosen the potatoes from the pan. 11. Drizzle the potatoes with butter and stir to coat. Top with parsley and stir to combine.
12. Transfer to a serving bowl.